McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Still Stink at Blogging

So Luke and our good friend Jason are gone to get some Arby's subs and getting ready for the Colts game (Saints already have it in the bag), Claire is dressed as the cutest cheerleader in the WORLD with her Colts shirt courtesy of my Uncle Les, and I just remembered that Luke's work computer is free and I should blog about something.

And, yes, there is something actually IMPORTANT to blog about.... Claire's kidneys! We went last week (or maybe the week before, I can't remember) and they are looking good! So good that we don't have to return to urologist or the mean ultrasound lady (Claire hates that cold jelly as much as I looked forward to it when I was pregnant with her because it meant I got to see that beautiful baby in my belly) for THREE WHOLE MONTHS! That is right, we are going from every month to every three months, a HUGE step in the pediatric urology world. Doc says she'll have an ultrasound at elast every six months until she is a teenager, so reaching the every three months is a big stride towards what will be our "normal."

And what else... we got our Christmas pictures back from JCPenny, and man do we have some cute girls. They are copyright protected so I can't post but you are in luck because I emailed Luke this beautiful pic to make his facebook profile pic, and since I am on his computer, this is all you get.
Now, the Colts game is underway, and since Luke is watching it with the boys, I am taking baby duty. Sorry if anything is mispelled, but I am blogging in a hurry. We love you all and are so grateful for all of your prayers for Claire's kidneys. We love such an awesome God that has the power to heal all, and we know that HE answers prayers. Hopefully more to come soon!


0 comments: