McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Twenty-One Weeks and Counting...

How far along? 21 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +7 total
Maternity clothes? pretty much everything but I am sporting a pre-preg bikini today
Stretch marks? I think I found one on my boobs
Sleep: Can't get enough but Bella has been sleeping with us, so it's understandable
Best moment this week: Feeling her kick more consistently
Movement: Yes, but I am still trying to find out what makes her kick
Food cravings: back to peanut butter and really cold milk
Gender: It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In but getting shallow
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, Shiraz
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat again next Wednesday
Weekly Wisdom: Always blame it on someone else, for example-
Me: Bella, you were kicking me in your sleep last night
Bella: It wasn't me; must have been the little girl in your tummy
Milestones: A stranger asking me when I was due (I am officially pregnant to strangers!)

1 comments:

The Rumage's said...

Isn't it fun feeling them move?! As you get further along she will move more when you are at rest, so if you want her to kick just lay down and be very still...hence the not sleeping at the end of pregnancy b/c you are constantly being kicked! Wait til she is big enough that you feel her doing flip-flops - it's nuts!