I know I haven't posted anything new in quite some time, but staying home with Bella is more time consuming and a lot harder than I thought. Not to mention, I am constantly exhausted no matter how much sleep I get, so here is the weekly quiz...
How far along? 20 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +6 total
Maternity clothes? pretty much everything
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Can't get enough
Best moment this week: Feeling her kick more consistently
Movement: Yes, espcecially the dance party at Anna's wedding
Food cravings: fruit and sweets
Gender: It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In but getting shallow
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my parents and brother this weekend
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep when you have a chance
Milestones: Making it HALF WAY!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































1 comments:
Belly pictures! Belly pictures!
Post a Comment