McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Monday, September 12, 2011

I used to spend my Spring Breaks on the beach with wine coolers and a crop top...

I now prefer the stay-cation with my girls!  Yes, it's September and I'm just now posting about Spring Break, but bear with us.  I will get there. 


We had a great Spring Break Visit with Bella!  She was able to meet her new cousin Asher (although I can't seem to find any pictures of that?) and spend a lot of time outside since it hadn't yet reached the inferno that is Summer in the South.


But we did have to take this picture in front of our neighbor's house because we didn't have any pretty flowers.  Oh well, we do the best we can!






We'll keep trucking along until we get back up to the present day.  Right now we are gutting the guest bathroom and trying to get it finished before Claire's second birthday party (which is in less than a month! AHHH!).  One day, I'll be sane again.  Hopefully.

0 comments: