McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My last post was about Spring Break 2011

And it is now Spring Break 2012.  Wow.  I'm consistently drawn back to the blog, the desire to document life and share it with others.  And then I get busy living life.  I feel silly even posting a picture montage of the past year because our girls have grown so much, but just to reflect...

Father's Day 2011... Bella is just the spitting image of her father, is she not?

Taylor Swift's Speak Now Concert (I had more fun then Bella did :)

July 4th in the Smokies, as usual.

Lots of "beach" trips (aka: the sand and lake at the state park near our house)

Bella got baptized!!!  (She gave her heart to the Lord the summer before when Grammie died)

Tackling the Birmingham Zoo in 104 degree heat.
 
 We welcomed a new niece/ cousin, Lily Marie Wyatt

Claire's first day of school after Jessica left us as our nanny to stay home with baby Lily

And that pretty much sums last Summer.  Next I'll move into Fall, hopefully before next Fall...

0 comments: