So there are about a billion more pictures than ever before! I love it, love it, love it, and can't thank mom and dad for the most amazing Christmas present ever!
Can you tell I couldn't wait to even get to Grandmomma's to start taking pictures!
Grandmomma reading the Christmas story from the Bible! A favorite tradition, including Jesus Birthday Cake!
We love Uncle Christian and Auntie Kristin!
And I couldn't wait to hug that sweet Bella after five long months!
Claire playing Grandmomma's ukelele from her childhood. So sad I didn't get any shots of Bella, because she has been taking ukelele lessons in Hawaii.
These are pics from one of our BEST family vacations EVER... Wildnerness at the Smokies... It's an indoor waterpark, perfect for Christmas time and for a momma with a new camera!
Sisters reading books in their matching pjs!
Tea party with Grandmomma on the trampoline.
Oh how I love family game night!
This officially puts me in 2012! Sorry for the lack of actual blogging in this post, but there were so many cute pictures!
Until next time...














































0 comments:
Post a Comment