McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Turning into a toddler


This is the part of the recap that makes me smile and cry in that same breath.  It's because this is when my  little baby went into full-blown toddler mode.  Her sweet cries turned into hell-ish screams.  Her cute personality turned into an attitude.  She became very aware that she was adorable and used that to her advantage.

How did my little baby turn 2?

Mimi really liked the cupcakes I made :)

 Jumping on the trampoline is always fun!

But not as fun as opening presents!

Or eating cake!

We went to the pumpkin patch with our friends Shannon and Baileigh
  

And she still knows how to say "cheese"!!!

It's hard to ham it up for the camera with the sun in your eyes

And she was Minnie Mouse for Halloween!

And I was same same bumble bee from last year (and pretty much every year since I picked up this costume in the kid's section of Wal-Mart when I was a freshman in college and had to dress up for Sorority row trick or treat)  My how things have changed!

Next post should wrap up 2011 and bring us into 2012!  I'm getting caught up, slowly but surely, so just bear with me!

0 comments: