McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's a GIRL!

Yes it's been almost a week since we found out, but Google Blogspot was down lsat Wednesday and Thursday and then we left for our trip to the Smokey mountains. We got home late Monday and needless to say, we were all exhausted!

But last Wednesday, we saw three little lines, and it's definately a girl. Yes, we both would have preferred a boy, but are thrilled about outnumbering Luke 3 to 1 with women. I had felt all along that it was a girl (and Luke says he thought so to but I'm not so sure) so I wasn't really shocked.

Bella is excited about her new little sister. And when I woke up to Bella kicking me in the middle of the night, she totally denied it and said "it wasn't me, it was the little girl in your belly kicking you." I can see where this is going...

I will try to scan in some ultrasound pics but since I am barely going into the office anymore, we may have to invest in a scanner at home. And I will upload some Snokey Mountian pics asap.

Love you all...

0 comments: