How far along? 25 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +3 since last dr. visit/ +9 total
Maternity clothes? Yes, I am living in my Target khaki shorts and v-neck tees
Stretch marks? No, I hear it's genetic so I'll have to ask mom
Sleep: I have been suffering from insomnia these past few days but napping helps me make it through the day
Best moment this week: Relaxing with Luke and an O'Douls watching fireworks
Movement: Yes, and I am starting to count her kicks
Food cravings: mac and cheese, scrambled eggs
Gender: It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In but getting really shallow now
What I miss: A day without back pain
What I am looking forward to: Painting the nursery... the bedding just arrived so I can pick out paint tomorrow
Milestones: Completing our registry at Babies R Us
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































0 comments:
Post a Comment