McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Twenty-Seven Weeks and Counting...

How far along? 27 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: +7 since last dr. visit/ +16 total
Maternity clothes? Yes, I am living in my Target khaki shorts and v-neck tees
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I am waking up every night about 4-6am so I have been sleeping late
Best moment this week: Hanging the letters in Claire's nursery
Movement: Yes, counting kicks is kinda fun
Food cravings: chineese food
Gender: It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? It's basically flat now
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, not peeing every two hours
What I am looking forward to: Going to West Palm Beach this weekend with my mom and favortie aunt
Milestones: Going from seeing gthe doctor every four weeks to every three weeks

0 comments: