Yes, for those who didn't know, I had the wondferful pleasure of marrying a man with the SAME birthday as myself. While you may think this is a fun coincidence, it has fallen short of expectations in past years. May I repeat, past years.
This morning I awoke to a fresh homemade breakfast of scrambled egss with cheese, bacon, and fruit. And I was served IN BED. I haven't gotten breakfast in bed since I lived with my parents. We always have this debate about who should get breakfast in bed on our birthday, but since I did throw him a pretty good surprise party last weekend, he decided to wake up early and shower me with love and food (the way to my heart).
After a quick exchange of cards (we opened our gifts last weekend with my parents) he was off to work and I went back to sleep. We are going out to dinner tonight and then to see Angels & Demons at the movies.
So Happy Birthday to me & Luke!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































1 comments:
Nice b'day gift...don't get used to it! :)
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment