How far along? 16 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: Same as last week, -2/+9 total
Maternity clothes? Yep, even shirts and I bought a maternity bathing suit
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Can't get enough, but Luke is getting me a pregnancy pillow for my birthday so hopefully that will help me get better sleep and stay asleep longer
Best moment this week: Having Bella and Mom & Dad coming in town
Movement: No, but hopefully soon
Food cravings: Hummus, don't know where it came from but I had to go out and buy some the other night
Gender: Still leaning girl so I'm prepared (yes, we only want a healthy baby, but we really want a boy)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but shallowing
What I miss: Beer with my pizza (I know, very Alabama redneck of me)
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex, feeling the baby
Weekly Wisdom: Don't stress- it doesn't help anyone
Milestones: I guess getting the pregnancy pillow since I can hardly sleep on my stomach anymore (which is sad) and getting to see Grammie this weekend since I haven't seen her since I was six weeks pregnant
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































0 comments:
Post a Comment