McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Seventeen Weeks and Counting

How far along? 17 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: -1 this weeek / +8 total
Maternity clothes? Yes, including a cute maternity dress from mom
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Yes, thanks to the pregnancy pillow Luke got me for my birthday
Best moment this week: Surprising Dad and Luke at their party Saturday night
Movement: Not yet, but soon I hope
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, but I just made some chicken salad that is looking awfully tasty
Gender: Still thinking girl but we find out in one week!
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting shallow
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, red wine
What I am looking forward to: Must you ask? The big u/s is next Wednesday!
Weekly Wisdom: When people offer to help you clean the house, take it!

0 comments: