I know I am late (as usual), but I thought I would stop to say Merry Christmas! Our family had a wonderful holiday starting on Thursday as Jay, Grace, Mom and Dad joined us at Church of the Highlands for our Christmas Eve service. It began with a beautiful arrangement of Silent Night sung by Sara Evans (who had come off tour especially to come be a part of the service). Wow! What a way to start the night. And Pastor Chris's message was just as strong. God could have left us here on Earth, but He loved us so much that He sent his only son to become man, experience every trial of life so that he could empathize with us.
It was just fabulous! And followed up by a great dinner at Maccaroni Grill, Claire's first Christmas morning, lunch at my in-laws, and then picking up Bella the next morning! She is just the light of our lives, and it has been months since we've seen her, so we were thrilled to finally be all together, as a family of four! We travelled to Grandmomma and Grandbarry's house for Christmas with her aunties and uncles and then she fell asleep on the way home (who can blame the girl, she flew all night and only arrived in Alabama that morning).
But we had a whole week to pack in plenty of fun! More tales of that to come!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































0 comments:
Post a Comment