McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanks, I Got All Dressed Up...

That was in response to what I'm sure you said sounded something like "Oh, I like the new look!" If not, well sorry.

This is the best I can do until I get a new family picture of the four of us. Which I am SO DELIGHTED to say will happen at 9am on December 26th. That's right, the four of us will all be together for the FIRST time when we pick up Bella for our holiday visit!

And this is the best I can do given I have an infant attached to me most of the day. I am going to try and get better about posting pictures of us (although I know you only really want to see Claire) and better about posting in general.

0 comments: