McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Monday, December 14, 2009

Love at First Flight!

So our first airplane flight was a success! Claire took a little bit of a bottle at take off but otherwise slept the entire time (although, it was only an hour flight). We landed safely in New Orleans to the open arms of Honey and Pop, a lovely dinner that Claire then proceeded to scream through and a few easy nights for mom as Honey took over so I could get some rest.

Claire made the rounds at Ochsner and Nu-Lite, and even cracked a few smiles for the crowd. The highlight by far was her attendance at the 12th Annual Fat Kids Christmas Party. Since most of the people that follow this blog are pretty close to Luke and I, you probably know who the Fat Kids are. But if not, this is the most amazing group of girls that I have been blessed enough to call my friends since freshman year in high school. And we have a Christmas Party EVERY year, this year being the big 1-2 (we're almost teenagers!).

We already have a little Fat Kid (Laynie) and now Claire to carry on the tradition. Pictures are coming, although Santa may have upstaged Claire (you'll see what I mean when I post the pics)

0 comments: