
106. Auntie Kristin & Uncle Christian. They are coming in town this weekend and are so looking forward to loving on their nieces and nephews. And we are so thankful for them for too many reasons to list!
107. Christian's New Gig. He just got on part-time as the Worship Coordinator at his church! He is an awesome musician and we love that he shares his talents with others as we glorify God. And this is hopefully going to turn into a full time position, so we are continuing to pray for wisdom and direction in their lives!
108. Halloween. I know it's basically against everything that we as followers of Christ believe in, but I think these things are what you make of them, not what the world makes of them. I am personally thankful for little people dressed up as pumpkins, caramel apples and an overload of candy- even for adults.
109. Trick-or-Treating. We are all gathering at my in-laws house for some family trick-or-treating. I didn't get to grow up around any of my aunts, uncles or cousins. And I am so thankful that not only does Claire get to be with Jessica and Camille while we are at work, she gets to spend lots of time with most of Luke's siblings and their children as well. I just love that they are going to grow up together being such close cousins and friends.
110. A Successful Date Night. We are doing well on our commitment to spend more quality time together as husband and wife. Last night we went to the movies, and thanks to Stimulus Tuesdays and the Carmike Theater, we made it out of there for less than $10.00 total! (If you live in Birmingham, are as cheap as I am, and have never been to the dollar movie, you are really missing out.)
Don't forget to link up!






































1 comments:
awww i LOVE halloween!! I love the pumpkin pie, cute little baby costumes and lots of candy for months! And yay for you and the hubs getting more time together.. i think Brett and I need to work on that !:) Happy THursday!
Post a Comment