McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Thursday, November 4, 2010

After these messages... we'll be right back

That is what I remember most about Saturday mornings.  Cartoons and singing that silly jingle with my brother.  So I hope it makes you smile, considering I haven't posted since last week's Thankful on a Thursday. 

But we are good.  Great, actually.  Really enjoying each other and the time we have together as a family.  So much that I have stopped going to the gym so I can spend two more evenings a week with my baby.  Or maybe I'm just telling myself that because I'm too lazy to get back into my gym routine.  Whatever the case may be, we are still here, just not here.

I have just downloaded a boat load of pictures to my computer and will hopefully get them up soon.  Just don't expect a lot of words, okay?

Sing it again!  After these messages... we'll be right back!

3 comments:

Amanda Moury said...

Glad to hear hear you're doing awesome Gini! :) See you birdies soon! :)

Shannon said...

Sometimes life gets gets in the way! I can totally identify! So happy to have stumbled upon your fabulous blog! Hope you have a terrific weekend!

Jamie Oliver (@va_grown) said...

Glad to hear everything is going well. Family time always comes first!