McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Monday, November 15, 2010

Tailgating with the Tide

We have made it to Tuscaloosa twice and Knoxville twice so far this football season.  And we love tailgating.  I get caught up in the friends, food and fun, so I don't grab many picture, but here are a few...

This was her hang out place while snacking
Photobucket

And when she got down, see needed something to play with.  Don't judge.
Photobucket

So we pull out the toy bag
Photobucket

Found some!
Photobucket

My amazing friend Katie with Claire doing her best to make this a blurry shot.  Well done, Claire.  Well done!
Photobucket

I couldn't believe she kept that bow in all day!
Photobucket

And ROLL TIDE ROLL!  We went to the Mississippi State game too, so pictures from that are coming eventually.  (Notice, I said "eventually," and not "soon."  I'm accepting my own limitations.)


1 comments:

Jamie Oliver (@va_grown) said...

Too cute! I'm amazed by the hair bow too--but it's adorable. We have been to a game in...forever! :) (We're Hokies.)