McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful on a Thanksgiving Thursday

I am super proud of myself for actually getting this post typed up and set to publish while we are out of town.  As you are reading this, we are in Atlanta with my dad's side of the family for our annual Thanksgiving extravaganza!  (And extravaganza is no exxageration.  This is a true example of a par-tay.)

So here is our Thanksgiving version of Thankful on a Thursday!



116. My Car Filled with Gas.  I am horrible about putting gas in may car, and it seems to live on EMPTY, so I am very thankful that every time Luke takes it out somewhere, he fills it up with gas.  (But he does remind me that if I were to ever run out of gas on the side of the road, my first call should be to AAA and not him.  He was joking.  I think.)

0 comments: