McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Monday, November 8, 2010

Smashing

And here are the smash cake pictures... Yes, I forgot to do this at the party because there was so much going on, so a few days later, we all had cake.  And three weeks later, I'm finally getting around to posting about it!  In the mind of Claire (wait, I didn't tell you I was a mind reader? Ha, I wish!)  So if I could read minds, I think this would be her recap of events...

You let me put my tutu back on and now you expect me to sit here?

Photobucket

And then you put my hand in a brown pile of mush? 

Photobucket

And you think you can put a bow in my hair?

Photobucket

But this is pretty tasty!

Photobucket

And if I smear all this chocolate on the bow, you won't put it back in my hair!

Photobucket

I'm trying to push this tray off with my feet so you now I'm ready to get down and twirl in my tutu!

Photobucket

The End.

PS. Hope to have Halloween pics up by Christmas so bear with me here!

1 comments:

Barbara said...

Your comments are hysterical! She looks absolutely adorable!