I promised these pictures by Christmas and made it! It was a great time, trick or treating with her cousins. And I'm pretty sure you don't want a sappy account of how I was sad my baby was walking door to door with her big blue eyes and smiling at strangers for candy, so I'll jet leave you with pictures. I'm pretty sure that's what you came for.
Getting Claire dressed.
Cousin Liam was a monkey
Claire's First Trick or Treat House
Claire and a bumble mee Mommy
Once they got tired of walking, it was into the wagon
How we will top Tinkerbell next year, I don't know. But hopefully we'll come up with something! Now, is it possible, I could also have Thanksgiving pictures up by New Year's. We shall see.











































2 comments:
I found your blog while searching for a blog who does Thankful Thursdays. I enjoyed it so much I decided to stay awhile. You are welcome to visit me any time.
That picture of you guys together is adorable, her smile is for you, not the camera! What a cutie!
Post a Comment