I was thinking yesterday, through working the nursery at church, trying to eat lunch that hopefully wouldn't come back up and going to bed with a fever (not confirmed since we figured out our thermometer actually had no mercury in it) that God is so good. I had so much to put me in a bad mood, but I would not be swayed. We are so grateful for this baby, and not matter what happens in the next 32 weeks, it will all be worth it in the end. We owe all we have to Him.
As I wrote the check to tithe, I almost cringed thinking how hard we are trying to save money and writing this big check was not helping towards that goal, I remembered what John Maxwell said, "God will only give to you what He knows will flow through you." Tithing ten percent is really nothing given that we have our home, our jobs, and this reason to save coming soon all because of His great love for us. So, I woke up this morning and just said "thank you for everything."
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































0 comments:
Post a Comment