A human garbage disposal. I have eaten all in sight for the past few days. Baby must be going through a growth spurt because I have been unable to satisfy my hunger. Just for an example, this morning I had a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, half a box of cheez-its to snack on, a 10 piece chicken nuggets, fries and a double cheesburger from McDonald's for lunch, two strawberry popscicles for dessert, and I am hungry again already!
I guess it doesn't help that only about half of what I eat stays down, but still, how am I supposed to get anything done if I spend my entire day stuffing my face?
In other news, we are getting Spring Fever and taking care of the mess formerly known as our backyard. Luke filled in all of the holes Cooper has given us and we are trying to regrow grass. She is not happy about being in her crate all day, but she would re-ruin everything if we let her in the backyard all day. I am going to plant some flowers in the front yard this weekend (Bella requested pink and purple) and hope they don't die!
That is all for us now, but we will have more interesting and exciting soon I'm sure. We got back to the doctor again on April 8th just for a check up, and I get to hear the heartbeat again, but no ultrasound :( Love you all- Gini
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































1 comments:
Isn't it weird that it seems like you could eat constantly, all day long, and STILL be hungry (and of course, just the sound of healthy food makes you want to vomit)?! Welcome to pregnancy, hon!
Good news is that some of that goes away during the 2nd trimester (or at least it did for me).
Post a Comment