How far along? 11 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: up 7 pounds
Maternity clothes? I wore my first maternity shirt this weekend (thanks to my sisters in law for giving me their maternity clothes)
Stretch marks? no- I'm using stretch mark oil every day to prevent this
Sleep? Yes, please- You would think 10 hours a night is enough but I'm exhausted growing this baby
Best moment this week: Finding out that Bella is coming April 15th!
Movement: No, but I had some gas that could have been confused as movement
Food cravings: Still peanut butter, and now milk (really cold)
Gender: Since the heartbeat was 175 bpm, everyone is guessing girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: a regular bra, I've been condemned to sports bras
What I am looking forward to: getting my teeth cleaned on Tuesday- I know I'm weird but I like the dentist
Weekly Wisdom: Trust God- He is in control.
Milestones: Wearing maternity clothes
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































2 comments:
Girl...go buy you a GOOD..bigger bra. Just go ahead and give in, don't fight it- you'll be so glad you did. (don't get the maternity ones though...just go and get fitted for a REALLY good one...that's bigger than your normal ones!)
Aren't maternity clothes great?! It gives you the freedom to not have to (try) and suck it in anymore! :)
hey! i just saw that you are blogging on facebook... my cousins are really into the whole blog thing... and once i have a family, i think i will be too! i love being able to follow your pregnancy! i cannot tell you how excited i am for you! that baby is going to be so lucky to have you!
miss you lots,
much love,
jess kane
"wicked pissa" :)
Post a Comment