McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ten Weeks And Counting...

How far along? 10 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +6 pounds
Maternity clothes? No, but I did give in jeans one size bigger
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Always, I can't get enough sleep
Best moment this week: not throwing up this week so far, but it's only Monday
Movement: no but I hear that baby is moving around 10 weeks
Food cravings: peanut butter, pizza
Gender: Wanting a boy, so thinking it's a girl (mentally preparing for the opposite)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: My old jeans, not being bloated
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat again April 8th
Weekly Wisdom: Gardening makes you feel really sore in the days after
Milestones: Telling everyone we are pregnant

1 comments:

The Rumage's said...

Hey girl...hope your day is better today!

BTW...stay off of "The Bump" site - it makes you crazy! Go to these instead: www.babycenter.com or www.whattoexpect.com

Will call you soon!