McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Friday, March 6, 2009

Took Yesterday Off

It started out as a bad day when I threw up in the car on my way to work. Not a pretty sight, by any means, but I got myself (and my seats) cleaned up, and went into the office. I am super-hormonal right now and we have been arguing with Bella's mother over our Summer visit with her, so I just start crying and cant' stop. My boss finally asks me if I am ok, to which I sob "yes, I'll be fine." He said I was not fine, and that I needed to go home and take the day off. HALLELUIAH (sp?) I don't think I would have made it a whole day. I took a nice long nap and then went to Hobby Lobby to get more stuff for Bella's scrapbook. Luke went to the gym, and I scrapbooked through morning sickness. Pretty much a typical night for us.

0 comments: