How far along? 15 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: -2 this week/ +9 total
Maternity clothes? Yep, and I really need some shorts
Stretch marks? Not yet, but if I do get them I think they'll be on my boobs
Sleep: Napping is helping me make it through the day
Best moment this week: Just heard Baby M's heartbeat today at the doctor (168bpm)
Movement: No, but I should start to feel something in the next few weeks :)
Food cravings: Diet Coke (I know it's bad for the aspartame and caffine, but I really want one)
Gender: High heart rate again, I'm saying girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but starting to flatten out
What I miss: Red Wine
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender!
Weekly Wisdom: You know your body better than anyone else... Don't listen to other people's birth/ delivery stories, they will just freak you out
Milestones: Scheduling the big ultrasound for May 20th and we'll finally know if Baby M is a boy or a girl
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































0 comments:
Post a Comment