McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Monday, April 20, 2009

It's been a while I know...

But we have been super busy! Easter last weekend in Atlanta with dad's side of the family and hten Knoxville this weekend with Luke's family for the Orange & White game... I am whipped! I could use a weekend off!

I left my camera in Atlanta last weekend, so I didn't get to post those pictures or take a belly pic. My sweet sister-in-law (I should specifiy Bethany, since I have three) took some pictures last week when she came to visit Bella so I'll post those asap.

And yes, we did get to see Bella! It was wonderful! It had been nearly four months since they moved to Hawaii and since we've seen her. She is so grown up! She met her new cousin Liam and was great with him. We told her about the baby, and she was indifferent. I asked her if she was happy or sad, and she said "I don't know yet." So we'll see...

0 comments: