McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

11 Week Picture

Here is the belly (still all bloat) at 11 weeks 4 days.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm also going to try and post my letters to the baby- if I can type them out without turning into a total wreck. We feel such a connection already and have so much to say (like, I am mentally preparing the chores for you to do since you made me throw up popcorn- which is pretty painful, just think about it).

My job will hopefully be more certain come this week when I have a serious "sit down" with the boss man. Please continue to pray for us. We love you!

1 comments:

The Rumage's said...

Awww...Gigi. Hope your day has gotten better! I'll touch base with you this afternoon.

As for the bloat...just grin and bear it dear!(Wait til it moves to your ankles!) :) We've all been there - it won't last forever! Just think, at least you have an excuse for the bloat!