McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Monday, April 13, 2009

Thirteen Weeks and Counting

How far along? 13 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't been to the doc and I don't own a scale
Maternity clothes? Yes, thanks to mom who totally took me shopping (I know I'm spoiled!)
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Can't get enough, but lsat night's storm kept waking me up :(
Best moment this week: Family rubbing my belly at Easter
Movement: I can't wait, but not yet
Food cravings: Still haven't been that hungry, but still milk and peanut butter
Gender: The guesses this weekend from the fam were about 50/50
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Diet Coke
What I am looking forward to: Bella flying in this week
Weekly Wisdom: Don't drive through downtown Atlanta when you don't know where you are going and your hormones are raging... Sorry I yelled at you Mom.
Milestones: Buying a full set of maternity clothes

0 comments: