McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Monday, April 6, 2009

12 Weeks And Counting

How far along? 12 weeks 1 dauy
Total weight gain/loss: +9 but I hear thin people gain more weight so I'm okay with being above the average
Maternity clothes? I'm going to buy a Bella Band TODAY- I can't take it anymore!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Yes, thanks to the Darvocet doc gave me for the back pain, but I am having trouble getting up in the am so we'll see how long I can keep that up.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby again at the ultrasound last Friday due to back pain
Movement: Not that I can feel, but the baby was moving Friday when I had an ultrasound
Food cravings: Nothing new, but I have not really been that hungry lately, wierd I know.
Gender: Since the hb was 162 bpm last Friday, I am thinking girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in for a while
What I miss: Sleeping late- I seem to wake up on Saturdays and can't sleep late anymore
What I am looking forward to: Easter this weekend with my dad's family!
Weekly Wisdom: Even if everyone else says your symptoms are normal (my bad back pain) it doesn't make you feel better until the doctor tells you everything is okay with the baby. Listen to your body, not other people.
Milestones: Making it to the SECOND TRIMESTER!

0 comments: