McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back in the Big Easy

I flew to New Orleans today to spend a week at "home" with my parents and grandmother. My baby shower here is on Sunday, so I am helping get ready for that. I am so glad to be here but will miss Luke for the next six days :( But this will be such a great time for me to catch up with old friends and get some r&r. I do relax at home in Birmingham, but I am still up and about a good bit just keeping up the house. Here, I will be more than pampered (with a massage on Friday and hair appointment Saturday) and catch up on some reading.

I think the guy sitting next to me thought I might go into labor any minute, but I assured him that no matter how "ready to pop" I look, Claire will be staying in a bit longer :)

0 comments: