Last Sunday we went to a class called Preapring for Paretnhood at St. Vincent's Hospital, where we will be delivering. The videos we watched gave Luke way more than he ever wanted to see, but overall it was very informative. We got to tour the birthing suites and we know where to check in, etc. It was a long day, highlighted by the following pictures...

."
He said, "Oh this is sooo heavy" and I thought he should try carrying it around for nine months!
1 comments:
Too funny! Hey, my cell phone bit the dust last week. E-mail me all your numbers and I will call you, ASAP! I checked my voicemail from Chip's phone but I didn't have your number to return the call. And, I gotta get by and drop off Claire's stuff!
Hope you are doing well. We need to do lunch before Claire gets here and your world gets C-R-A-Z-Y! We are headed to the doc tomorrow...B has a fever of 101 - pretty sure it's an ear infection, but we get to go sit in the waiting room with all the swine flu contaminants! YUCK!
Post a Comment