How far along? 29 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: +4 since last dr. visit/ +20 total
Maternity clothes? Yes, I got some new maternity clothes, including some new shower dresses!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I have added yet another pee to my nightly routine, to occur right after I get comfortable of course
Best moment this week: Claire's first baby shower and hearing her heartbeat again (164 bpm)
Movement: Yes, and I was counting her kicks but the doc said she was SO active that I really didn't need to worry about that anymore
Food cravings: fruit and bar-b-que
Gender: It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still flat but probably will pop out any day
What I miss: sushi
What I am looking forward to: Going to the chiropractor tomorrow and Tiffani's shower on Saturday!
Milestones: Doc said I can be induced as early as October 12th (so weird that this could be her birthday!)
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































0 comments:
Post a Comment