How far along? 30 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: +4 since last dr. visit/ +20 total
Maternity clothes? Nothing but
Stretch marks? Shhh, I think they are close and they might hear you
Sleep: Getting comfortable has been a problem lately, and I thought leaving my pregancy pillow at home would prove to be a problem, but the new and fluffy pillows on my bed at the parental's house (since no one ever really sleeps in there) and proving super comfy
Best moment this week: The chiropractor
Movement: Yes, there is a dance party for one in my uterus
Food cravings: corn and crab bisque (to which I treated myself promptly upon my arrival in New Orleans)
Gender: It's a GIRL! Claire Kimball McGlothin
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still mostly flat, but peeking out a bit
What I miss: red wine (the little bit I had at Tiff's shower was such a tease and not worth it)
What I am looking forward to: Another pre-natal massage Friday and my New Orleans baby shower- and seeing all of my girls- on Sunday
Milestones: I had my frist Braxton-Hicks contraction
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































1 comments:
Aren't the Braxton-Hicks great?! I would always wonder if they were "real" contractions or not. And everyone would always say..."oh, you'll know". Which I never understood - how could I know if I had never had one? But when the time came and I actually had a "real" contraction...yep, they were right - YOU KNOW!
Enjoy NOLA...I'm jealous! Although, being 30 weeks preggo and in that heat, well, I don't envy that part!
Post a Comment