So here we are at 11 months. Invitations are going in the mail this week, banner is under construction and there are lots of ladybugs are covering my dining room table.
And to top it all off, this girl is WALKING!

This she loves:
* Still on goldfish, scrambled eggs, french fries
* Trying spaghetti was really fun! (I'll have to post about that later because the pictures are priceless but I can't find them on my computer at the moment.)
Things she is amazing me with:
* A smile that lights up a room and have definately lit up our lives
* Two more teeth- one top, one bottom- bringing the grand total to nine
* Did I mention she was WALKING? Enough said.

Not a whole lot of time to write much more, and I know I'll regret it later, but life has been crazy so I feel good getting this much down!






































2 comments:
That last pic definitely shows she is a McGlothin....I see some Karen in her!
I hope I'm ready when 11 months comes! We're at 10 1/2 and I'm still not ready! She is so cute!!
Post a Comment