
81. For Luke's Successful Vein Reconstruction. I'm just glad he is okay and that things will continue to get better from here. We know God will heal Luke and we continue to pray for wisdom for the doctors and peace for our family.
82. For an AMAZING childcare situation. With all of the things we have had going on lately, I can't imagine what kind of stress it would put on us to have Claire in daycare.
83. Birthday Party Prep. Now that the wedding is over, I am pouring my creative energies into Claire's big day. Ok, I know it's really for me and that she'll never remember all that went into this party, but I just want to have a big time to celebrate the first year of her life and how much she has blessed us. All I can say is, ladybugs are everywhere!
84. Air Conditioning. While it is cooling off here (and by that I mean it's less than 100 degrees) it's still hot and very humid. I am thankful that we put a new window unit in our bedroom this year, making our upstairs much cooler. We are still saving up to get the air in Luke's car running again. We are thankful he only has a five minute drive to work in that hot car!
85. My new LIFE small group. While I am always excited for the start of a new small group semester, I totally missed this one. It started last week after I was suffering from severe wedding exhaustion. But I found a LIFE group (and that stands for Living In Freedom Everyday). It's just for women (score 1) that meets Tuesday nights (score 2- that's when Claire is at my in-laws) at our Riverchase campus (score 3- two miles from my house). I know there is much in store for me this semester as I learn to trust more in Him and grow my relationship with the living God.
I've been horrible at commenting on your always amazing Thankful on a Thursday posts because I typically do that on my lunch hour at work. I am now back into the Strategic Shopping/ Couponing swing of things, and that is taking up a lot of my lunch hours lately. I promise to try and do better.







































2 comments:
All great things to be thankful for! I love your party decorations! I'm sure it will be wonderfu!
Love the party decorations! Please post pics after! Happy Birthday Claire!
Post a Comment