And if you know me, I don't do things that I don't want to do. Instead, in the very little amount of free time I can muster, I have been wanting to play on the flooe with my baby before she leaves for college. (Okay, I know time doesn't go that fast, but at this rate I feel as if she'll be wearing a bra next week.)
But I digress (what's new)... So on with it!

86. Little Walkers. I was so caught up in not being ready for Claire to walk, but I love teh smile on her face that comes after she has made it from daddy in the love seat to mommy on the other side of the living room.
87. Fall. This week was the first day of Fall. If you live in the South, you know it's been HOT, and we are more than happy to open the door and welcome in our old buddy Fall. The cool, crisp air is a nice change from the hot, humid months that filled our Summer.
88. Fall Television. Yes, silly thing to be thankful for, but I'll be the first to admit we are a telelvision household. We have as many televisions as we do rooms in the house. I would put one int eh garage to watch while I do laundry if I could. And I am so excited about more than a few shows. Next week, I will probably be thankful
89. God's Strength. We have been very busy and life has gotten a bit stressful for my liking, and I am so so thankful for the strength of the Lord that carries me through each day.
90. God's Plan. "For know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all you heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13 I think that is more than enough to be thankful for.
Sorry for the lack of pictures. I accidentally put my water battle in my purse before making sure the cap was on tight, and my camera is currently drying out on the bedside table. But next week I should ahve pictures from Jay and Grace's wedding, so chek back soon! Even though I am not commenting like I should be I AM READING each and every linked post! So hit me with it!
Sorry for the lack of pictures. I accidentally put my water battle in my purse before making sure the cap was on tight, and my camera is currently drying out on the bedside table. But next week I should ahve pictures from Jay and Grace's wedding, so chek back soon! Even though I am not commenting like I should be I AM READING each and every linked post! So hit me with it!






































1 comments:
Baby steps are a GREAT thing to be thankful for!
Post a Comment