McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday

So many things to be thankful for and so little time.  Really, so little time.  I feel like we have been moving at 90 to nothing for a month now and there is no slowing down in our near future.  But I guess you have to start somewhere, so here goes...



Photobucket


 
76. For a Beautiful Wedding.  It really was beautiful.  Everything from the dress, the tuxes, the ceremony, the cake, everything was just incredible.  I don't think I had ever since my little brother cry, but he did shed a few when he saw Grace coming down the aisle.
 
77. For Amazing Weather.  When you have an outdoor ceremony, the biggest fear is a torrential downpour or hurricane here in the south.  It had also been in the nineties for the past few weeks, but the weather Sunday was perfect.  Lots of prayers were sent up for this, and they were certainly answered.
 
78. For a Well Behaved Baby.  Claire was so good.  Really, really good.  Like I wanted to give her ice cream as a treat, but they typically don't serve ice cream at weddings.  She was quiet through the ceremony, let all my family and friends pass her around the ceremony.  She even gave a few kisses (thanks Mom and Luke for teaching her that- it's super cute).
 
79. Lots of Fun Family Time.  It was hectic before the wedding, trying to get everything together, but once the ceremony was over, we had a blast dancing with all of my family (mostly my dad's side, which is a helluva good time on the dance floor).  Even got to see Leenie and Uncle Mark, Aunt Abby and Uncle Kerry, Alicia and Cary (who are pregnant with little Benjamin or Jack with a super cute baby bump), Auntie Em and Uncle Cliff.  And the craziest thing about that list was none of them are really aunts or uncles, just amazing family friends!
 
80. For the Happy Couple!  I am so thankful that Jay and Grace have found each other, the two people that God put on this Earth for the other.  With that, I'm not sure you could ask for anything more.
 
Sorry for the lack of pictures.  I did snag a few off of facebook, but haven't had time to load onto photobucket yet.  Hope you are having an AMAZING week!
 

1 comments:

Alysha said...

hey!!! I miss you! I feel like we havent chatted or commented to each other in ages... life is TOO busy! grr. haha