McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

License and Registration, Please

Please take a look at the adorable-ness (if that's a word) of my daughter...  I know you can't help but tilt your head to the side, say "aww" and only wish your kids were this cute.  Ok, I'm kidding.  About the last part, at least.  Totally sticking to the first part about how those bright blue eyes and oh-so-pinchable cheeks make your heart melt inside.

And please note that this picture was taken about a month ago before our lawn was covered in fallen leaves (like where you can't even see the starting-to-die-grass-at-all) and sandals were still appropriate for toddlers outside.  But you already know how speedy I am about posting pictures, so I'll leave it at that.

Photobucket


If she stays this way, she'll never get a speeding ticket in her life!  (Unlike her mother who has had more than you can count on a single hand in less than as many years.  What can I say?  I had a lead foot in college, but it has been over five years since my last ticket.  I have precious cargo now!)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

she is SO beautiful!