McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful to be here on a Thursday

Yes, I know it's been a while, but I already told you what my priorities are.  And my family comes before my blog.  So, we are just thankful to be here.


Photobucket


111. Navy Blue Chocolates.  Luke and I are helping to host a shower for some good friends of ours getting married, and everything is navy blue and silver.  But after the third store, I found navy blue chocolates, and knew I had to have them for the favors.

112. Clean Kitchen. Six hundred navy blue chocolate hearts later, my kitchen looked as if there had been a smurf tragedy.  And since Luke has been so wonderful putting up with my creative side through Jay's wedding, Claire's birthday and this shower, I did some deep cleaning.  And that feels good!

113. Points of Passion.  It is our annual message at church that highlights what our points of passion have been as a church body over the past year.  And it was AMAZING!  There is so much that God is doing in our community, in our country and around the world.  And He deserves all the glory!  (And we even got word that a new auditorium is coming to our Riverchase campus!  No more sitting on the ground because all chairs are full!  That is something to be thankful for!)

114. Forward Facing Car Seat.  It's so much fun to be able to really see my angel now.  We went to a forward facing car seat a few weeks ago, and just love it!

Photobucket


115. Crisp Fall Air.  I love pulling out my red pea coat and bundling Claire from head to toe for a walk.  It means football season is in full swing and Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  It means I am busting at the seams to pull out my Christmas decorations- even the snowman that moons you.  It also means we are closer to our visit with Bella (which starts the day after Christmas).  I am so thankful for this season!

What are you thankful for today? Linky linky!



3 comments:

Amanda Moury said...

Glad to hear you are doing well Gini! Of course family comes first :) PS your daughter is just so stinkin cute :) Happy Thursday!

Barbara said...

We just got a foward facing seat last week and LOVE it! The picture Claire is adorable!

This Beautiful Mess said...

Where do we link to? LOL - I have just been linking to one of your older posts. Is that the right thing to do? It might be easier if there were a linky under each new Thankful post you do. But I don't know if that takes too much work! LOL God bless and have a great weekend!

Mama J

http://thisbeautifulmessofmine.blogspot.com