McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ears are Clear!

I thought this post would never come, but Claire's ears have actually cleared up! Poor baby has had three ear infections in the past four months, so we thought she was destined for tubes, but the peditrician said we could give her one more shot! Anyone who has had to put their baby under anethesia knows hwo relieved we are.

And her kidneys are looking good as well. The urologist thinks they are improving so much that we have gone from an ultrasound every 30 days to every three months! And as much I loved ultrasounds and getting to see her inside my belly, is just about how much she HATES them! And the less I have to see the inside of a doctor's office, the better!

Luke and I are adjusting to my new work schedule pretty well, although he is missing the nights of coming home to a clean house and dinner on the table. I guess I shouldn't have spoiled him so much! We are so looking forward to Bella coming in just two weeks! Claire has moved on from rice cereal to peas, which she doesn't really seem to like. I'll post some pictures of her first eating adventure as soon as I can! We love you all and thank you for your continued prayers!

0 comments: