
56. Mani/Pedis with my Bella Bug. We had so much fun, and she picked out some beautiful colors! The blue for her toes and silver for her nails. She picked gold for my toes and a peachy-pink for my nails. Not exactly my taste, but she was so happy that I went along with her selections for the "party," which sounded more funt o her than "wedding."
57. A Good Family Picture. We really don't get these often enough. But here we are- all dressed up and all together.
58. Matching Barrettes. Bella's new dress had a flower with a rhinestone flower
59. Lots of Dancing. As you can tell, we all had a great time. McGlothins may have two left feet, but at least we have fun doing it.
60. Sweet Sisters. I wish I had more pictures of the sisters together because they are so darn cute!
I know all of these pictures are from the same night, but I'm trying to space out my Bella pics to last me a while longer. Maybe not five months longer, but at least a little longer. She is flying with her mother today back to Hawaii so please pray for safe travels.
And don't forget to link up with us! Happy Thursday!
57. A Good Family Picture. We really don't get these often enough. But here we are- all dressed up and all together.
58. Matching Barrettes. Bella's new dress had a flower with a rhinestone flower
59. Lots of Dancing. As you can tell, we all had a great time. McGlothins may have two left feet, but at least we have fun doing it.
60. Sweet Sisters. I wish I had more pictures of the sisters together because they are so darn cute!
I know all of these pictures are from the same night, but I'm trying to space out my Bella pics to last me a while longer. Maybe not five months longer, but at least a little longer. She is flying with her mother today back to Hawaii so please pray for safe travels.
And don't forget to link up with us! Happy Thursday!











































3 comments:
Those are such sweet photos! I love the family shot!
awww you guys look like you had so much fun and you look gorgeous!! I have missed yoU!!! :)
Looks like fun! The sisters are just too cute!
Post a Comment