McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ten Months

Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!  Ten months?!?  Already?!?  I'm not ready for this.  I'm not ready for walking, for the first birthday party (which I am very behind in planning), and I feel like she'll be asking me to shave her legs next week.

But time doesn't seem to listen to me and continues to move at the speed of a jet plane.  And ten months is here.  So, I guess I need to embrace it and get ready for

Things she loves:
* The girl is all about some french fries.
* Goldfish.  Since my mom gave her some in the mountains last month, she reaches for everything small and orange thinking it might be goldfish.
* The library... Thanks to her Auntie Jessica and cousin Camille, Claire doesn't have to sit at home all day every day, and gets to go on lots of outings, like the library.
* Swimming.  We had so many fun days at Alabama Adventure with Bella this Summer and Claire was loving all the time in the water.  As a former swim lesson instructor, I am slightly excited for the day she can swim without that pesky life jacket.
* Oh, and one things she hates?  Bows.  It was quite rare that she kept this one on for most of Holly's shower.

Photobucket

Things she is amazing me with:
* Saying "bye-bye" with her cute little wave and stunning blue eyes makes it hard to leave her in the morning.
* Saying "Bella" to her sissy on the phone, makes me smile from ear to ear.
* Just saying more and more words every day.
* Her eight little teeth make her look like a little person and not like a baby anymore, and as sad as that is, sweet smile is truly amazing!

4 comments:

Momma Wilson said...

they grow up too fast! love all that hair!!!

Jenny said...

She is so beautiful! I love that lil smile!!

Jenny Beth said...

i cant believe how big she is. just wait. she will be a toddler in a very few short months. it breaks your heart to watch you go from baby to toddler but some things do get better/easier and way more fun!!

Unknown said...

Happy 10 months! That's amazing - my Little Miss turned 10 months on the 12th. :) Yay for October babies. :) They grow up much too fast don't they?