I hope my Fat Kid friends don't read this (and I'll write a post about how we got that name- it's what we call each other fondly) because I am going home to New Orleans to visit them today!
One of our Fat Kids is Holly- also affectionately known as Hurl- is knocked up with little Savannah and is having her baby shower in NOLA this weekend. I looked at the flights and they were too expensive. Luke had something to do and I didn't want to drive with Claire by myself, so I chalked it up as something I would miss as a consequence of moving far away after high school.
That was until my mom had a Skype session with Claire last weekend and decided she wanted to see her in person (it's no longer about me, it's all about the baby now, and I have come to accept that) so she bought me- since Claire can't fly by herself quite yet- a ticket to fly home this weekend!
So off we go! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share after this fun weekend- which will also be crammed with trying to help mom and dad get ready for my brother's wedding which is in ONE MONTH! We are T-Minus four weeks until Jay and Grace tie the knot. Lots and lots to do, but I am starting it off with drinks by the pool with good friends tonight!
Happy Friday and enjoy the weekend with people you love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































1 comments:
hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment