McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday

It's a little later in the day than when I usually finish my Thursday post, but better late than never, huh?  There is truly so much to be thankful for, that I don't know where to begin.  Don't forget the code for your sidebar is on the left and the one for your post is below!  It makes me smile when I see these all over the interwebz.  I love all of you giving God the praise and glory He deserves for life's blessings!



Photobucket




66. Claire's Ultrasound Results.  We are so thankful for a good report from both the urologist and nephrologist.  It also helps to put things in perspective when you are a hospital made especially for sick children, that there are so many kids with horrible, life-changing diseases and conditions.  So as much as we hate this for Claire, overall, she is a healthy baby!

67. Mohawks at Bathtime. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, right?  I am just thankful that we are enjoying bathtime with Claire and not treating it as a chore, but more so as the delight it really is.
Photobucket

68. First Birthday Party Planning. I wish I could show you pictures of the wonderful fun I am having planning this first birthday! I am thankful that I'm not as stressed as I thought I would be, but instead really enjoying how this is bringing out my creative side. The cutting, gluing, painting, ribboning (yes, I just made up that word) and everything that goes along with it are making me smile- as long as I don't think about the fact that my baby is turning ONE!

69. Two Weeks Until Jay & Grace's Wedding.  I am getting so excited about gaining a sister-in-law as wonderful as Grace.  She and Jay are so perfect together, and I am thankful that they have found such a wonderful love in each other.

70. The AMAZING God I love and serve.  I haven't spent as much time in prayer as I would like to these past few days, and I can feel the enemy attacking.  But I love that I can go to the Lord in prayer and it's as if our conversation had never ended.

I have a meeting at church tonight, but I will do my best to read all of your Thankful on a Thursday posts tomorrow.  I truly enjoy each and every one!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

So glad to see you on this THankful Thursday! What a wonderful list of things you have to be thankful for :)