
71. New Dresses. I wish I had pictures of them, because they are BEAUTIFUL! Mom found a black and white polka dot number for me in the most amazing fabric, and coordinating of course with our black and white theme of the rehearsal dinner. And the one for Claire is smocked with little pink flowers around the top and satin ribbons that tie on the shoulder as straps.
72. Our Childcare Situation (aka: Auntie Jessica). I am so glad that things have worked out so Luke's sister Jessica can watch Claire while we are at work. She is able to take Claire to the doctor, they go to the park and out to eat. I'm so glad she is not spending all day with strangers but with family. I don't tell her often enough how thankful I am for her!
73. Air conditioning. I had to take Luke's car to work yesterday and it has no air conditioning. It may be August, but in Alabama that means it's still 90+ degrees. I'm thankful that he only has a five minute drive to and from work everyday and doesn't have to be in that hot car very long. And I am thankful that the air in my car is like ice.
74. One week until Jay & Grace's Wedding. Well really it's 10 days, but I am getting so excited. I get to see all of our family and to see these two tie the knot.
75. That the Lord knows the wants and desires of our hearts before they leave our lips. I feel like I have been so blessed with things that I wanted but never asked God for. But His word ensures us that even unspoken prayers are answered. Just little reminders that He is in control of our life and His holy and perfect will for us is greater than anything we can imagine. That, I am truly thankful for.
And don't forget to link up with us! Happy Thursday!







































3 comments:
The Lord really does know all our thoughts and unspoken words. So true. And yay for marriages!! I hope it goes wonderfully! :)
You certainly DO have a lot to be thankful for! I'm somewhat of a new follower, but I'm sure you are so anxious for this wedding. What a cute couple!
Weddings are so fun!! And Yay for new dresses!
Post a Comment