McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday for Fat Kids

This week is all about my Fat Kids.  They are my group of friends from high school that are still friends ten years later.  We still get together for every wedding and every bab and every.single.Christmas.  We don't miss.  Not even one.  It's the guarunteed single night of the year that I can catch up with some of the women that still mean the most to me.

Yes, there are other things to be be thankful for, but I have these great pictures that Christine took at Holly's shower, and I can't help but share them in the process of telling you how much I love the Fat Kids.


Photobucket



 

61. My Girls.  We have been through a lot together, as if the stressful high school years weren't enough, and we've stayed close.  These girls stood beside when I got married, when I was big and pregnant with Claire, and I can't wait to see what else the future has in store for us.
Photobucket

62. Claire's Girls.  I am so glad that Christine, Holly and I are all blessed with girls so that they can continue our great friendship.  And Christine was an invaluable resource to me since Laynie is about eight months older than Claire.  She's talked me through teething, first foods, car seats and a lot more.
Photobucket

63. Good Times.  This is Holly's beautiful diaper cake, and the one they made for me was just as awesome.  And not only was it pretty, I went quite some time before having to buy any diapers!
Photobucket

64. Even Mom joins in on the fun.  She's always so hospitable and loves for the girls to come over.  Only thing is, she can't hang with us and heads to bed long before the last glass of wine has been poured.  We love you mom!  I am so thankful to have grown up with these girls and their moms as well.
Photobucket

65.  Good Friendships.  I am so glad to have these girls in my life, and I actually can't imagine my life without them.

And I was really late in commenting last week, but I promise to try and do better.  So link up here and I can't wait to read your always beautiful and inspiring Thankful on a Thursday posts.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Awe, that is so sweet and you are all so beautiful! What a gorgeous party!!

Jenny said...

wonderful photos and great things to be thankful for!