I don't know what to say. It's been a week since I've posted, and I have nothing to show for it. Work has been crazy, and I mean crazy where I barely have time to breathe. None of us have been feeling well, and we are trying to just enjoy our last week with Bella. She goes home Wednesday and we won't see her again until Christmas. Five months that I am not looking forward to.
In other news, I have a pinched nerve in my neck that is incredibly painful, but I am hopefully going to the doctor today. We had a great time at Matt and Kendall's wedding last weekend, with lots of pictures and a video of the infamous dance to come.
Sorry I punked out on Thankful on a Thursday this week, but it's all I can do not to scream. Prayers for peace and healing please. Love you all!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































5 comments:
I will say a prayer for you that you find some time relax and regain peace. ((BIG HUGS))
honey i have totally been there. i will keep you in my prayers. enjoy your last few moments with bella!! hope the doctor is able to ease your neck pain!!
The Thankful on a Thursday blog hop brought me here and I am glad that it did.
I'm just now recovering (I think) from a pinched nerve too. It makes life miserable and blogging about it too tough to handle. You've been added to my prayers for a speedy recovery.
Prayers coming your way!!!
Hey there! I just found you from a friend of a friend of a friend (you know how that goes!). I am excited to connect with you through Thankful on a Thursday! I hope you are doing well!
www.AmysAvenueBlog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment